thebrayz

Trouble importing AI, Eps files

Importing an AI file doesn't work at all and the Eps file just turns out to be a big black block, with a hint of an image in white dots.

I already updated my version of SignBlazer and that didn't help.

Please help.

I have tried to send an email through the ColorChrome web site Under "send email". The messeages come back as not being able to be delivered? How do I up link a sample through this web site for you to take a look at? Can I do it though here? Sorry. I also have tried to send the registration over the internet and I have sent a Fax as well. I have not recieved any thing back yet. I am sure I will be receiving sometime soon. Sorry for all this. Thank you so much.It is nice to have people like you around.

I have a problem importing AI files... maybe 1 in 20 will import. Some if not most of these are files I got from the graphics thread so they must work. I have the same problem in Elements and Pro.

EPS seem to import fine.

Thanks

SignBlazer will import fully compliant Level Two PostScript files.

This is equivalent to Illustrator 8.

Some AI files that I have looked at are actually PDF files.

However if you have problems with files then take advantage of out free service.

Email the problem EPS or AI files to

import@blazertech.net.

They will be returned within one working day in SignBlazer format.

Or you will have what is wrong with the files.

Bruce,

Thanks for the kind offer, it's appreciated ;D  How would someone know if the files are compliant or not?

I don't have AI and don't plan on getting it anytime soon. Is there a conversion program or viewer (freeware) that could be used to see if they are compliant or view, or convert them?

Thanks