SandyM114

Football with name drop

Someone shared a football design and fixed the font where you could replace his name with yours. I'm not able to open it in sbe. Does anyone have it in eps? I just get a black box where the design should be. I tried clicking on both boxes to import the file, post script and the second one.Thanks for the help. Sandy

That's the one! Thanks so much!  I teach reading in middle school and want to put these on lic. tags for Accelerated Reading prizes. I thinks they'll be a big hit.Sandy

Blue, I'm still not able to open it in Sign Blazer. It's eps so it should import, but I've tried both buttons and it won't open.Thanks for trying.Sandy

None of these files would open in my sbd, but Margaret very graciously converted it and it now works. If anyone needs it, I can send.

How do you change the text to something else in ai or inkscape?  Is it possible?  I need simple instructions please.

Hi all I am new and have a question how do I put these files into sign blazer? do I need another program to do that? do i need to past it into a program? do I need to buy adobe photo?

thanks a bunch