Sign in to follow this  
memories

Need help with settings in power trace

Hi guys:  Thanks for trying to help me sort this out.  I am  having a problem.  I am attaching some images to show what is happening.  The following is a simple snowman sketch that I have tried to trace as an example.  Here is what I would like to cut: snowmanscan.jpg 

I would like it cut just along the lines that are drawn in the sketch.  Here is a screen capture of what it actually is tracing:doublelines.jpg

Obviously I am missing something simple that would make this work.  It works fine if I import images from online, but whenever I try sketching and uploading I have this problem.  Please ignore the silly snowman I just used this for an example to show the problem i am having.  lol  I am using the student version of draw x4 if that makes a difference.  I don't have a user guide.  Is there a book or tutorial that would get me up to speed?  The same problem happens if I import directly to signblazer and try to vectorize and cut from there.  If anyone can help with fixing this in signblazer or corel that would be awesome.  I am feeling a bit stupid when I count up the hours I have spent trying to sort this out.  lol

Thanks for any pointers,

Sara