Sign in to follow this  
ryan8281

Dairy Queen Blizzard log

Does anybody or could someone have a vector of the blizzard logo for Dairy queen? if you do message me and i will get u my email. Im doing a sign for dairy queen on the highway and they want it reflective... :thumbsup:

thanks for the site but no blizzard logo there. Also needing a Moolata logo, i think i spelled that right.

Well i still haveing no luck. Anybody else?

You might see if the owner or manager can call the corp office and ask for a copy of the images. Im sure they might be able to get it that way.

I looked all over google images but could not find a good logo big enough to be useable.

If nothing else, go to the local DQ and get a bag or anything (even a good photo) of the logo and work from there.

Charlie

Cyber thats what i have done and took a picture of it now im trying to get it to come out right.... :'(

Found the images at http://www.dairyqueen.com/upload/banner_blizzard.jpg and      http://www.dairyqueen.com/upload/banner_moolatte.jpg and editted the banner to remove everything else prior to vectorizing.

Incidentally, I found both banners by doing a Google search. - they were a few pages back from the initial results in the images listing.

Charlie

Chuck I found them there also, but to try and get them vectorized is the problem im haveing.. Thanks for them though.

Charlie

Thanks for giving it a go i will try and make that work. Looks like the lines got lost that split the colors but i will spend some time on it and see if i can get it to look better. Thanks again for the help.

Ryan

Thats cool im glad you tried, you didnt have to do anything to try and help. I realy do appreciate you doing what you did. (i think i spelled that right  :thumbsup:)

Thanks alot.

Ryan