Sign in to follow this  
stormy

Vector Help Please!?

Okay so I completely forgot about this job today and I've been at my day job all day. It needs done by tomorrow morning. Can someone PLEASE vector this logo for me? I dont need the diamond plate crap, and I can probably find the lettering tonight, but I just need a cuttable version of the logo.

I'm getting ready to leave for a Cardinal game, and dont wanna have to be up all night figuring this one out, but I will if I have to.

Oh, and I have cash to the guy who gets it if thats what it takes  :thumbsup:.

ohiotech.gif

THANKS!!!

Oh, I'll be back home around midnight. if it can't be done dont stress yourself over it, that's for me to do!

I thought the same thing. Even googled for a larger version (that isn't there). I tried the one with the diamond plate, but the vector sucked so I scrapped it.

Charlie

Sabrina, thank you so much! This forum is awesome.

The game was great, I'm not a big fan of baseball, but still was a lot of fun. Seats were right behind the dugout. 1st inning pop fly foul ball and the guy sitting right next to me got it. I was kicking myself for not goin after the damn thing, but it made me feel better watching him shake and mess around with his hand for the rest of the ball game.  :huh:

Thanks again, sabrina, I owe you.  :thumbsup: