Spyder Graphix

Hows your Month???

Hows Business for everone going? Schools are starting back that means $$$$$ Get out there to those Athletic Dir. and sell some spirt items. They are all eating them up this year around here. They are loving the football and helmet yard signs with kids name and numbers on them. Selling them for $25ea.

It's time to make that money!!!!!!

If your not cutin get out there and sell!!!!!!! Winter months are just about here..

Guest fivestar

I'm in the middle of 2 shirt orders totalling 650 +/-.  I just got a call for another 200 shirt order, I've got a 50 +/- lined up for first week in Sept.  That's just the stuff off the top of my head.

I'm in the middle of 2 shirt orders totalling 650 +/-.  I just got a call for another 200 shirt order, I've got a 50 +/- lined up for first week in Sept.  That's just the stuff off the top of my head.

Thats what I like to hear...

We are in the same boat. I have 1014 shirts to heat press small logo on chest for the local college. Wish I could have screen printed but the wanted vinyl. Glad its just a 2.75x2.5 logo. Also have a 284 sign order from the Co. Health Dept. We just finished all the P.E. shirts and shorts for the high school and Middle school 1500 shirts and shorts. It is a mad house here...

Guest kenya

Lots of little jobs for me.... banners, boat lettering & coroplast signs.

Been giving alot of estimates on large jobs, but still waiting to hear back.

August hasn't been as good as July was......... yet.

My July & August are running about the same and for that I can't complain!!  Thinking of making hubby some shirts for when he attends the local university!  :thumbsup:

My July & August are running about the same and for that I can't complain!!  Thinking of making hubby some shirts for when he attends the local university!  :thumbsup:

Yup they do alot of work with us.. Schools are great!!!!

Guest fivestar

Yup they do alot of work with us.. Schools are great!!!!

That's what these orders I am doing now are for, schools.  Schools can make you ALOT of $$$$$ and if you go and meet with them and your prices are a little higher and they say they can get them for 50 cents cheaper online or from another city.  Ask them how much income, property, sales taxes do those companies pay to the school.

I did that once here and the guy from the school I met with said "I never thought of that." and I got the order.

That's what these orders I am doing now are for, schools.  Schools can make you ALOT of $$$$$ and if you go and meet with them and your prices are a little higher and they say they can get them for 50 cents cheaper online or from another city.  Ask them how much income, property, sales taxes do those companies pay to the school.

I did that once here and the guy from the school I met with said "I never thought of that." and I got the order.

:bear:  Schools are awesome!  I am also doing orders for schools right now consisting of t-shirts, sweatshirts, and rhinestone transfers.

How many of you do this full time?  Or do you have a full time job and and do the printing. Tshirts and signs etc as a second?

Guest fivestar

This is my full time job, but it's also like an obsession.  :huh::thumbsup:;D  I seriously live it almost 24/7.  But I am taking a break today and going golfing.

This is my full time job, but it's also like an obsession.  :huh: ??? ;D  I seriously live it almost 24/7.  But I am taking a break today and going golfing.

Enjoy Five, although it's going to be a hot one!