ambrummer

PRICING for first gig...

What do you guys think?  EstiMate said 75 bucks for 2 of them... 42x23 inches.  I'm not sure if that's supposed to include installation (side of a truck) or not.

Any help would be great!  :thumbsup:

post-5634-1298654221032_thumb.jpg

post-5634-1298654222944_thumb.jpg

That price would be around my price for RTA (ready to apply) NOT including installation. I don't think the installation would be very difficult if you install it wet. I'd probably add in another $40 - 45 for installation.

Charlie

Guest kenya

Your price is ok for RTA.

If you have to install them, I agree with Charlie, I would add at least $45 more.

Is that digitally printed and diecut?  Just curious.

To be honest, I dont even know how to do that...(or what exactly it is)  I'm a newbie.  So no, it's 1 color vinyl cut. 

My guess is that digitally printed/diecut would mean printed on white vinyl and then cut out by an additional machine... What type of machine would diecut?  How expensive and what kind of machine would do the printing?

Aaron

Is that digitally printed and diecut?  Just curious.

To be honest, I dont even know how to do that...(or what exactly it is)  I'm a newbie.  So no, it's 1 color vinyl cut. 

My guess is that digitally printed/diecut would mean printed on white vinyl and then cut out by an additional machine... What type of machine would diecut?  How expensive and what kind of machine would do the printing?

Aaron

Ha, I just found it weird that have multiple colors (or shades of grey) in you graphic, but you said it was a single color.  I guess you'll just be making everything back, including the grass, which is fine.  Just a bit confusing with the graphic.

There are printer/cutters that can.... print and cut! haha and yes, they are expensive.