Sign in to follow this  
prosbs9

mh721cutter is cutting lines all through the art!!!!

please please..... have been trying to get this thing going for 3 days now....i have tried everything i can think of and still no luck......i have tried the latp port and no go it makes the machine trip out and cant even read the lcd.......i have tried all the drivers for the usb conection and still no luck......sometimes it goes but most of the time it just make lines up and down....like it is a courrpt file....please help i want this cutter going...!!!!

I tried the usb and lpt ports,and had problems with both.On mine,it works great on com1.You might also check your software settings and make sure it's not set on arc commands.When I checked mine to run arc commands it did the same thing.Except I was lucky enough to be running a pen plot and not using my blade.Hope that helps.

i do not have a com port on my computer! also i dont think i have arc comands i am running artcut2005.....would a latp to a com on the machine work?

I have not tried that,But I think it would be two different commands.The com port is used for serial mice and modem commands,and the lpt port is printer scanner commands.You could try it though.I can't tell you how to set it with artcut.i use flexi.If you are running a printer or scanner on your lpt port,that could be causing a conflict of the drivers.Have you set artcut with the roland pc1000 driver when you run the printer port?That's the driver I use on mine through flexi.

Good Day. I have sent you an email with some specific troubleshooting steps to try. Please contact me with the information I provided in the email so we can continue to troubleshoot or let us know if the issue gets resolved.

Thanks.

Just an update on this post.  We have made contact and are currently working through this issue.