Sign in to follow this  
Tempted Graphics

What programs

I would export it as some kind of graphic file (.tif, .jpg, .png, etc.), then retrace on a different layer in a graphics program (Corel Draw, Fireworks, Illustrator, etc.).

Unless they want the "hand drawn" look, then I would just vectorize it and go.

post in your signature ... cutter model, operating system, and cutting software - you'd find you'd get quicker and better responses. because if you're using SBE, you can easily export .pdf to .jpg, then import to SBE and trace it.

kmartin.SBD

post-1552-12986542093896_thumb.jpg

kmartin.SBD

post-1552-12986542103963_thumb.jpg

I must be a total retard i tried everything to change it and send to SBD  I wanna keep it as a PDF when done If you know how that can be done let me know I need to keep it from SB, I am doing these for shirts using a Roland SC-540V, and no SB on the comp for it so I need to keep the PDF

I tried it and everytime it will open in Adobe and then I cannot do Jack-S**t with it there and I could not export it at all I just need them so they can go in to Corel or something I can clean them in besides SB and that is my issue as of now and it is drivin me insane

Here is what I have yet

kmartin.pdf

kmartin4.pdf

kmartin5.pdf

kmartin6.pdf

kmartin.pdf

kmartin4.pdf

kmartin5.pdf

kmartin6.pdf

I would export it as some kind of graphic file (.tif, .jpg, .png, etc.), then retrace on a different layer in a graphics program (Corel Draw, Fireworks, Illustrator, etc.).

Unless they want the "hand drawn" look, then I would just vectorize it and go.

post in your signature ... cutter model, operating system, and cutting software - you'd find you'd get quicker and better responses. because if you're using SBE, you can easily export .pdf to .jpg, then import to SBE and trace it.

By the way that looks awesome, you do awesome work when figuring this stuff out, I know I am making it hard than it is, but cannot discpher why