Sign in to follow this  
FutureSgtsWife

My truck windows contribution...

My daughter had her dance nationals in Virginia Beach in July.  Most of the other parents use window markers... but as you can imagine, that looks horrendous when the rain comes!!  I did my back window and both rear side windows - listing all the routines Britt danced in.... Here's one of the windows -- and Britt modeling her tanktop that I also made for her (which listed her routines on the back, as well)

5560_111394791436_536336436_2775784_6108755_n.jpg

Aww she's a cutie and great job. I hope they did great at Nationals! I also do a lot w dance studios since my girls used to be dancers too. You just gave me a great idea for the Company kids with that shirt you made. Hey maybe they'd want their vehicles done too?? I still have a pic of mine standing behind the standard marker rear window (this was before I got into vinyl) and luckily did not rain  ;D

Great job Is that Marist College in Dutchess County NY?

Yes, Marist in Poughkeepsie.  My sun just graduated in May with a Bachelors in Criminal Justice!  Beautiful school!! 

Guest kenya

The back of your SUV is cool...... great idea.

The shirt is very nice. Pretty little girl modeling it. 

How's she do at Nationals?

Yes, Marist in Poughkeepsie.  My sun just graduated in May with a Bachelors in Criminal Justice!  Beautiful school!! 

Sorry I had missed this reply I use to live there before moving to Florida in 1989