Sign in to follow this  
nbeaton

Can someone help me with this I have tried

I have a family reunion to go to and i thought this would be nice to take along with me. My grandmother was 101 when she passed away this year and my grandfather was 92 when he passed. I hope it can be done.

thanks in advanced if you can help.

post-2979-12986542015369_thumb.jpg

post-2979-12986542024949_thumb.jpg

Thank you there is a little more work but its very close.   did you do this in inkscape or SBE I have SBE and I just could not get it to work.

and I could not save it in my SBE from the eps file. I have not learned how to do that yet.

Guest round2racing

I did it in inkscape.

I don't use SBE for vectorizing, I don't like what it does to the pics.

Thank you agian. I will have to download inkscape and see if I can learn that and then send the images to SBE/

is there a link to download inkscape amd which one would i need for windows vista

Nancy - Inkscape is super easy to learn. You can do a YouTuble (my word for YouTube Google) and find several tutorials. ScionDragon/MalibuDragon/whatever his new profile name is, did a great vid tutorial - that's how I learned  ;D

Thank you, I went into inkscape.com but didn't find any download. went into inkscape.org and there are 2 downloads, one is for .046 and the other is .047. I don't know which on to download for windows vista. or which one will be the best one to work with.

I would personally go with .46. The website does say that it's Vista compliant/ready.

I just checked, and I'm on .45. It ain't broke, so I don't feel a need to upgrade.