Sign in to follow this  
TFarrar

Can Someone Please Please Vectorize This Logo For Me ASAP

I am just needing the Meinholdt Motorsports logo.  But I need it asap.  I thought I had it because It was emailed to me in .ai format but it will only open in corel and flexi as a box with an x through it.  please help!  thanks!

post-3337-12986541695172_thumb.gif

post-3337-12986541714615_thumb.gif

Image wasn't good enough to get a quality convertion out of it... sorry.

Welcome to the forum...

original .ai is nothing. Probably wasn't saved correctly.

even with the bigger pic, I couldn't get a clean vector. The pic is too dirty.

i will try and get a better pic with an actual camera instead of a cell phone.  i appreciate the help and i will post another pic as soon as i get it

I would just try and recreate it if I were you. Those are both pretty common fonts and the flag is easy to find.

I have tried to re create it but im just not that tallented.  If someone on here is bored and looking for something to do and wants to recreate it in .ai format it would be greatly appreciated!

here is yet another picture of the logo..this is a sticker that i scanned hopefully it will work for someone.

post-3337-12986541804491_thumb.jpg

post-3337-12986541812694_thumb.jpg

Anyone have any luck with that scanned picture?  Please give me good news! :'(

I appreciate the video...however, your corel screen looks a whole lot different than mine

I can not figure out how the @#(*@$&#$ to do this and im getting frustrated..any other advice?  the videos look nothing like what I am working with.

I'm not sure of the version because I am not infront of my computer right now.  I am able to follow your videos up to the trace part...I worked on it for about 3 hours last night and I have to have the sticker made and on the race car before I leave for vacation Friday..I'm starting to stress because its the first complete race car I've done...this is the hardest logo I have to make..all the others I can re create to look about perfect.  I appreciate your help so much

I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!  IVE GOT ANOTHER LOGO IVE BEEN TRYIN TO CREATE BUT AGAIN...IM DUMB AND IVE WAITED TILL THE LAST SECOND BECAUSE I NEED IT LIKE NOW..IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT WITHIN THE NEXT HOUR OR SO PLEASE GO TO WWW.AUNT-T.COM  AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VECTORIZE THE LOGO..JUST THE FONT THAT SAYS AUNT T'S SWEET CREATIONS, I DONT NEED THE PICTURE...PLESAE ANYONE  ;D

well the other 2 logos i need are just pictures taken of the logo on a race car so they probably wont be able to be vectorized and i cant find the fonts to save my life!