Sign in to follow this  
123 Vinyl

Please help me???

I have tried to vector this logo a zillion times and can not get it, can anyone help?

What is the best program to import jpg and pdf files to vectorize the logos and images? Thanks so much

I would personally redo the font(find the font name, and retype it. Converting fonts to eps from a jpg, never really gives you good results, unless the jpg is huge.

Sorry to hijack your thread.....

Im a newb at this....still waiting for cutter....and am playing around with inkscape.

Just looking for a reveiw / criteque on this project.  I attempted to vectorize this logo (lol, took longer than 30 seconds....) ;D

What do ya think?  Is this cut ready?

index.svg

index.svg

A few things...

As stated before, I'd personally re-type the lettering. While it looks "okay", if you start looking closer, you will see some imperfections in the lettering.

The other thing is, you asked "Is this cut ready?" No... not yet atleast. You saved the file as a .svg, which is Inkscape standard saving format. To make it "cut ready", you have to reopen the file in Inkscape, go to "save as", and save it as an .eps file. From there, you can open it in your cutter software, and you're home free...

Ya....had ta figure that one out on my own.  Tried opening in SB and.....well, you know the rest.  Just trying some simple stuff for now...moving on to bigger better things slowly.

Thanx for the input!!