Sign in to follow this  
mceachj1

New and need help. the cutter head goes to the left and stops and will not cut

New and need help. Using creation pcut plotter.  I have a sign which is 22" x 72" for a banner. My vinyl is 24". I laid it out and when I hit the cut button on the sign blazer element software the cutter heads goes from the center to the far left side and stops. What am I doing wrong? thanks

turn off your cutter and move the cutter head by hand to the right side off the cutter about 2 or 3 inches from the end. turn on the cutter and press the online button to take it offline, then press the button in the middle of the arrow buttons to set tour home position for the cutter head and press the online button again to bring it back on line. the cutter cuts from left to right.you can also move the cutter head with the arrow buttons after moving it manualy. you can set the cutter head home position where ever you want, depending on what you are doing. hope this helps you.

I'm having the exact same problem so I did what you indicated to do...however it went all the way across the cutter and hit the red button again...any suggestions?  I will continue to work on this.  Thanks

Try with a smaller size sign 10 x 15 cm first with a start from the right handside.

paco

I got it to work after changing to a different usb port...even though the one I originally used was the one I set everything up on...technology...that is what keeps me in a job. :thumbsup: