Sign in to follow this  
fragged8

MORE PRO FUN

Hi

added to the other strange things SC pro is doing to me, today's episode

clicked text tool and typed in NORWICH, checked the size and it was too big so i reduced the size by typing 50mm for the height

in the box and hey presto and as if by magic the text shrunk down to the bottom left corner but the blue dotted tile line didn't move ??

then I tried to change the font to Times New Roman which SC pro isn't seeing as True Type ( is that right ? )

so now sc pro won't let me change the font to anything but TImes new roman and added to that all it will

display is Italic :thumbsup:?;D?;D?;D?:huh:??:huh:??:huh:??:huh:?  nothing i can do will change the font or stop it being italic..

oh what fun.. my cutter is now, no more use than a rather large paper weight

how much does this software cost ?

regards

Richard

Just now rotated the text to save vinyl and 2 tile lines appear or are they weed lines ?? anyway did it a second time and they did not appear :huh:?

post-3775-12986540845689_thumb.jpg

post-3775-12986540846513_thumb.jpg

post-3775-12986540863793_thumb.jpg

post-3775-12986540864472_thumb.jpg

That is an interesting problem, Signcut does not have it's own text editor it depends on Windows text editor for simple text layout. We really recommend for more control you use a design suite like Corel, Illustrator or even the free open source package Inkscape.

You may have a problem with that font, our your font registry in windows. I would be interested to see if that is the case or if you have a similar problem with other files.