Imlost21

desperately needing race car images

I have looked everywhere, I need just the silouette of like a 4 cyl and 8 cyl dirt track race car. Something that I can fill in. I am looking for all angles if possilble.

Something to show what sponsors want on the driver's cars, and for the driver to choose where they would like the images to go. I have a few but they dont show enough of the car, and what I have is in eps and the promoter needs them in jpg and I still cant seem to export them into a different format. I dont have AI.

I will attach what I have, Maybe someone could jpg what I have and then I will be sharing them for everyone too.

Plz and thank you, Promoter was expecting the images this morning.

Race_1.eps

racecar2.EPS

racecar3.EPS

racecar4.EPS

Race_1.eps

racecar2.EPS

racecar3.EPS

racecar4.EPS

late models will work, kinda need V8 and 4 cyls too, yes for dirt track, see my Hubby's 4 cyl pic? lol

need the outlines not the black center.

Thank you

I did like speedies site gave me an idea of what I am looking for.

Thank you Skaa, those cars are great but a bit different that the dirt tracks cars that we have around here.

Thank you Kart45 for sharing your site, they are getting close to what I have been looking for. the top of the car for sure. I guess from the lines on some of those cars, I might to be able to trace them out and mimic the sides and tops to make a complete dirt track car.

Thank you all have been helpful.

Thank you guys for all of your help. The track promotor loved the images that I got from ya'll. FYI our track is going under with the economy being as it is. Just doing all we can to keep it afloat. Thanks again.  :thumbsup:

It's definitely been a tough year for tracks across the country. Our local track actually changed hands this spring and has been enjoying some great turnout this year. The payouts have sucked (from what I've heard) but they are the only track within at least 2hr drive so they kind of have the monopoly in the metro area.

Are you specifically looking for a Dirt Late Model (full bodied traditional style) or more like an IMCA modified?

Hey SKAA do you have any more openwheel. Like a sprint car, non wing, or more midgets. Thanks in advanced. ;)

Check out the speedysigns link and post which ones you like. I've got winged&non-winged sprinter on the computer at my office, I'll post those .eps on monday

(They are the ones I'm using for my personalized Name & Number decals on my website in the store section)

I've got an old school edmunds midget on file if you want that one, working on a wide body Beast midget & the Drinan midget to have on file. Also Hopefully a profile shot of Beast & Stealth pavement sprinters...

Oh wow Kart45 that would be sweet. Im goin to knoxville in a couple of weeks want them for the back window of my camper

It's good to see we have so many racing enthusiasts on here (especially dirt!).

I've been going to tracks for the past 5 years or so...and have taken a lot of pictures (over 60,000). I have tons of Late Models, Sprints (Minis and 360's), streets stocks, pure stocks, box stocks, open wheeled modifeds, eMODs, sportmans and even some antiques racers. I have a collection of weeds and silhouettes. If I can help in any way, let me know....

Late Models running this weekend! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HAW!!!

40.JPG

width=800 height=600http://www.northfloridaspeedway.com/temp/17d.jpg[/img]

I have downloaded several different images from speedy :-( none seem to be what I need, Late models are just one type that I use, Sportsman divissions, Modified four cyls (like my profile image is my husband's car) and Super Street models, usually have bodies liked  Ford Tauruses.  I thank everyone that has tried to help. I did find a cd through signwarehouse that is called 2D vehicle images but it about 299.00. It shows all views of the vehicle, like top view and both side views..ect. I was just checking to see if any one had anything like that. We had a big big race at Lancaster Speedway this last Saturday night. I must say that the turn out was Spectacular considering what it has been the last couple of months. Lancasterspeedway.net check it out. We even broadcast via live web cam.

Files as promised  :thumbsup:

Have fun in Knoxville lucky dog :thumbsup:

I'm born & bred open wheel myself, doesn't get any better than a full field of wingless 410's at Perris or Ventura.  B)

I've only seen Dirt Late Models during practice days at Perris, and of course on video. Now that I'm in Boise there's no such thing as a a dirt modified other than IMCA types (which are cool in their own respect don't get me wrong I'd still like to try my hand at wheeling one of those) I just wish we had more dirt to choose from around here. I just have to settle for the clay bullring in my backyard racing my RC Mini Slider and Mini Late Model (and drinking beer) ;D ;D

nonwing.EPS

wingsprint.EPS

stockcar.EPS

nonwing.EPS

wingsprint.EPS

stockcar.EPS

It's good to see we have so many racing enthusiasts on here (especially dirt!).

I've been going to tracks for the past 5 years or so...and have taken a lot of pictures (over 60,000). I have tons of Late Models, Sprints (Minis and 360's), streets stocks, pure stocks, box stocks, open wheeled modifeds, eMODs, sportmans and even some antiques racers. I have a collection of weeds and silhouettes. If I can help in any way, let me know....

Late Models running this weekend! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HAW!!!

Wow....Look at this RAZ... I find you all over the place...LOL

This guy does some awsome art work with race cars... See you soon..

Howdee Beav!!  Got ya one of them USCutters, eh?  Good deal!!!  Now we can share! LOL

Is your car running again? If so, tow that puppy up to Lake City for the Turkey Trot. Ought tot be a blast!!

Seeyas soon, my friend.

Raz