Sign in to follow this  
fargo_182

Zeitgeist The Movie

This movie is a little old by a few years, but you all need to see this!

The beginning is slow, and you wonder what the hell am I watching? But skip a few minutes in to where it starts. It is an absolutely stunning documentary on a different point of view with the present issues. War, recession, religion.

I don't know about any of you but I tend to believe somethings that's buried and not in the mainstream news. Especially when I start doing research into whether quotes and info given in the this is actually true.

Honestly this was made a few years before the recession scare and makes total sense with the banks! What was the biggest news a few months back in the U.S.? The only bank to survive the crash was a socialized government controlled bank in "Utah" I believe. The only non-private bank in the United States.

The world is ready for Rollercoaster and we are the customers.

Other big news is Mexico's fight against Cartels ramping up with so much death going on. Makes sense to fix it a lil before combining Canada, U.S., and Mexico.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197

I wanna know your thoughts!

seen it . Its wild. The stuff about religion makes you wonder. I could make comments on how religion was used as a form of control and still is. But who knows whats really going on.

later

That's exactly what i thought since i was young.

Religion, high priest etc. was the justice system in the old days. Now we have governments which make laws that conflict with beliefs.

It's difficult to have both in the same area and not have problems.

Ten commandments are just like morals, or laws now a days right?

Don't kill people

Don't steal

Don't cheat on your spouse.

Guest manwayvan

Hey I have been telling everyone about this thing for years..I love it and it really is an eye opener..Now granted they dont source alot of their information and appear to be one sided only it's still good valid info into the corruption of things.