dhollins

Separating colors

What are you trying to do that you want them separated?    If you are going to cut this image,,  the signware will separate it...  black and gold,,  then you will have to layer the image  with registration marks...  otherwise, you will have to just make it one color and send it to the cutter... 

Hello I am not very advance here.. But I think What I can tell you will help you. If u use Sign Blazer try this. File Import Image. Then bring this image you want to work on. after select Image monocolor (black and white, then proceed to vectorize it. After you have the vectorized image in the "butooms" that appears at the "top" u will find "SPLIT"  click in this buton, and then the colors will be separated, now you can select what u want in one color and in other color. See you.

What are you trying to do that you want them separated?    If you are going to cut this image,,  the signware will separate it...  black and gold,,  then you will have to layer the image  with registration marks...  otherwise, you will have to just make it one color and send it to the cutter... 

Speedoggy,

First off, thanks for the image! Signware? I don't think I have that one. Will Signblazer separate it? The reason I wanted it separated is because I wanted to do a decal for my daughter's car and also a t-shirt. She is going to USM next semester.

I have only done 1 color designs in the past. I have never done any layering either; so layering is all brand new to me.

Thanks

Hello I am not very advance here.. But I think What I can tell you will help you. If u use Sign Blazer try this. File Import Image. Then bring this image you want to work on. after select Image monocolor (black and white, then proceed to vectorize it. After you have the vectorized image in the "butooms" that appears at the "top" u will find "SPLIT"  click in this buton, and then the colors will be separated, now you can select what u want in one color and in other color. See you.

Thanks. I'll give this one a try. :)

There are 508 objects in 3 colors if you just choose to cut this file without welding them you would have many.....many  little pieces

This is also already vectorized

Pete G

Speedoggy,

First off, thanks for the image! Signware? I don't think I have that one. Will Signblazer separate it? The reason I wanted it separated is because I wanted to do a decal for my daughter's car and also a t-shirt. She is going to USM next semester.

I have only done 1 color designs in the past. I have never done any layering either; so layering is all brand new to me.

Thanks

Signware is the software you are cutting with?  IE  Signblazer, Flexi...etc.