Debi

2X1 ribbed tank tops and vinyl application

What do you use/recommend for tank tops that stretch distorting the vinyl image & text? This is an issue with the women and the chestier they get the worse the shirt looks!

I have both the Roland GX300 and the Versacamm so recommendations for both are greatly appreciated. We have more experience with the cutter only verses the versacamm when it comes to apparel application.

Thank you

Debbie

have u tried the baby ribbed, they work and look better to me. i'm actually testing on one now, for washabilty and stretch distortion.

This last round of orders I did use a tank that wasn't as tightly ribbed (Boxercrafts Tunic Tank) and I am hoping it helps the situation. I was hoping to find what media's work the best by those of you who have been doing this a lot longer than I have.

I am interested in knowing the best media(s) for both the cutter alone and the Versacamm applications.

Happy 4th of July Everyone!

Thanks

Debbie

What do you use/recommend for tank tops that stretch distorting the vinyl image & text? This is an issue with the women and the chestier they get the worse the shirt looks!

Thank you

Debbie

Personally I enjoy distorted images and text under certain conditions !  :)