It will not feed forward more the a few inches before jamming the roller.Also has the WORST tracking I have ever seen.Is there something I am missing here than anyone can help me out with?I would really hate to be out of $100 bucks just to have gotten a bad machine.

What do you mean by jamming the roller.

Also what is it doing to have bad tracking.....are you sure you are getting the vinyl lined up perfectly straight?  Its an art!

I have my vinyl aligned.When I do a test cut one square will be straight but the diamond inside is not straight.Tried testing a few designs of my own but they were crooked also

maybe if you posted pictures of what exactly is happening we could better help you, but your descriptions are so generic that its difficult to know a place to start helping you troubleshoot.

07-02-09_1733.jpg

<BR>

width=800 height=224http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd245/apocryph/Poison.jpg[/img]

<BR>

That is how bad the tracking is.I found that the jam is being caused by a bad roller on a new machine.I really need some help as to how to get the machine to track better.I am using Sign Blazer.Have been for years for cutting with my old machine.I am using Corel to design and saving them to cmx files.It always worked before.Am I missing something with this machine that I should know about?

The bad roller will also cause the tracking issue, Fix that and your problems should go away.

Bryan

That or a bent assembly.....put in a ticket at support.uscutter.com......at this point you really probably need to get them involved to fix your issues.