THier

Sizing jobs

OK,

Lets say I am doing a cut job,,, some of the graphics are 8" x 20",,, and some are 4" x 10".

If I am GUESSING correctly,,, I should do the graphic 8 x 20,, then shrink it to the 4 x 10 right?

BUT

Lets say I need to go larger than the 8  x 20,,, if I use the 8 x 20 and resize the graphic so it extends outside of the sign dimensions, will it cut correctly?

Does the  "Long Lengths Of Text extending outside of Cut Box"  apply in this instance?

Thanks,

Tom

SignBlazer will only cut things inside the workspace area. The main reason for doing this is so that the area outside the workspace can be used as a "virtual clipboard". In your case, you could do you signs 8 x 20 and then copy it and resize the copy 4 x 10. Then when you want to cut you can move which ever you want to cut into the workspace area and just cut that.

If you resize the graphic larger and it is outside the workspace then you need to increase the size of the workspace to accommodate it.

Thanks Bruce,,

I thought I would be unhappy with SB as it is a relatively "cheap" program,, but the support is top notch,, and software is pretty good. I too wish you would give Elements registration marks though.

Tom