Sign in to follow this  
reelguitars

Also need pricing on this today if you can

Hey folks... a guy that rehabs newspaper boxes (the ones they sell newspapers for 50 cents or so) has asked me for a quote to the the decals.  Each box has 3...the say something like "The Sunday Rejector".  There are 2 sizes of decals...6"H x 10"W and 10"H x 15"W.  They use intermediate vinyl because they redo them every 12-18 months.  He says he's paying 1.75 for the small decal now rta.  I can't see how I can make any reasonable profit but maybe it's just because I'm new.  These signs are easy to cut and weed, and he will buy100-150 per month and they are adding another newspaper company that useds a 2 or 3 color sign.  Do you increase the price 2 to 3 times for that?  Thanks for your help.  David

I would use 651, charge $1.25 each ready to apply, the 3 colors would be 2.25 each for me. 

You can do all 150 decals for the month in several hours, I would figure 1 minute each for cut, weed, and tape if they are simple text.  You aren't gonna be able to make all the money for a month on a job like that, but you can make some money.