cashman

new to cutting and corner are peeling up on creation pcut

I have read about everyone else with the same problem but can't seem to fix mine. I have adjusted blade where you can barely see it. I have set the pressures to 130. Should i keep going up in pressure until it is fixed? If i do text small(1  inch tall) the corners peel up and kinda bell out. How high do i set my pressure and not do any good. Also i can only set my speed to 50. There is no 40. The blade i am using is a 60 degree. Do i use a 45? Do i overlap any in my settings? Any help would be terrific. I am trying to do wall vinyl for the old man on fathers day.

Also make sure your blase is clean and spins freely in the holder. Sometimes little peices of vinyl or adhesive stick to the blade and cause this to happen. I will spray my blade with a little WD-40 after cleaning it and prior to putting it in the holder.

Also make sure your blase is clean and spins freely in the holder. Sometimes little peices of vinyl or adhesive stick to the blade and cause this to happen. I will spray my blade with a little WD-40 after cleaning it and prior to putting it in the holder.

;D on that advice

I usually cut with 80 for for blade pressure with a 450 on my p-cut ............ 40 is the slowest cut speed you have ? is that something new?