23putts

First Application

looks great!!! is that some sort of bladder valve to release the air??  I once built one with a ball valve to shoot pop bottles (3") it was a BLAST ;D

Couldn't tell you what kind of valve it is...I can tell you it will shoot a rolled t-shirt 60-80 yards @ 80psi.  I bought it to shoot t-shirts @ local football games.  It works great!  Here is the link if you want to check it out....  www.spudgunextreme.com 

Ya i agree it looks great, keep up the good work and show us more. :glasses2:

Ahh a potato gun. I built one of those a while back. Never thought about using it for tshirts. They're illegal in Illinois.

Your decal looks real good. Very impressive for a 3 color first job.

Guest Terry

Looks great, what program do you use?

Terry

Signblazer......I have designed a few things in corel X3, and copied and pasted into Signblazer.  I wish you could send files directly from Corel to the cutter. 

cool work check out the download section of the forum. i think there is a corel download to cut direct. look and see.  take care, daniel t

Where is the download section....Been looking for 10 minutes and can't find it anywhere.  I have used Corel Draw for 10 years, it has been the backbone of my screen printing business.  If the was a driver where I could send files directly to the cutter it would be fantastic....Could you copy and paste the link to the download section for me?

Thanks,

Doug