williamssignco

Weight of T-shirts?

I would say regular is around 5.2oz.  There are many variances from different manufactures. I also prefer to use the Gildan 2000 or Port Authority pc61 that are preshrunk 100% cotton 6.1oz.

I would say regular is around 5.2oz.  There are many variances from different manufactures. I also prefer to use the Gildan 2000 or Port Authority pc61 that are preshrunk 100% cotton 6.1oz.

Second that. Port Authority is a  nice shirt as well.

Second that. Port Authority is a  nice shirt as well.

Third.  I typically use Gildan 5000 (5.3oz) or 2000 mentioned above.  The Port Authoritys (which I have not used yet) are available all the way up to 6x..

I only have one thing to say...SanMar.  Get your state business license.  Make sure you spend at least 10K a year on shirts... ;)

my .02 cents worth.

I like the gildan 2000 6.1oz also.

I bought the gildan 5.6 or whatever they were in white.  Those are alomst see thru. If you are using colored shirts they are probably fine, in fact the black ones I have in that weight are ok, but white? go with the heavier weight.

I don't think you have the problem with 50/50 shirts but I did with the 100 cotton.

I've got a few "free" shirts from events I've signed up for. There are various brands, but the ones i found other's using most often was the Gildan Ultra Cotton.

azdecals