Sign in to follow this  
wegottees

other software for contour cut with laserpoint

okay so i know how to contour cut my images, thats not the problem,  what i worried about is when im putting mask around image after i go to mode, and go to monochrome 1bit,..when applying the thresold i can put it all the way to 99 and it still doesnt fill the image up, making cutter cut inside the image,  is there some way for me to get around this, maybe when making my designs, in photoshop how i can maybe put the circle or whatever shape i want around jpeg then so when it goes into SBE, it will fill up....

i tried this photo here, and many like it, just dont fill up how can i get around this..

this is a major issue for anyone who does transfer for tshirts[/img]

post-1270-12986538551283_thumb.jpg

post-1270-12986538567684_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately, as far as I know, there is no way to make SignBlazers Threshold adjustment more precise. It only works from 0-100, where in PhotoShop you have more fine tuning with 0-256. Lighter parts of the image will still give you issues. The best work around is to create your own 100% black and 100% white cut mask in PhotoShop. Then SignBlazer wont have an issue converting and you can just leave the slider at 50 and it will give you a great mask that matches with your image. Other than that, another option is making a vector border around your image in Illustrator, but 9 times out of 10 the quick way works fine.