teareun

pcut ct630 setup glitches

Hello,

Ok,

I got my new cutter yesterday. I have been fighting with it for two days.  Nice cutter!  Got the driver in, and the sign blazer.  I put a bunch of words on the page, press cut, then cut tile.  The blade moves to the left and hits the red button and nothing happens.  The display reads waiting and the cutter wont work.  The baud on the cutter is 9600, the sign blazer is 9600 the com4 usb serial port is 9600.  It must be communicating otherwise it would not head for the left.  please help. 

u have to set ur origin. on the control panel there is a round set of control buttons. first take cutter offline, move cutter head to where u want to start cutting, press the center button in the center of the round buttons. looks like a plus sign. put cutter back on line. then cut. hope u understand and it helps ya.

sorry for the delay,

I worked all weekend.  well, i got it to stop hitting the kill switch, now i have to figured out the the vinyl issue--- why it spits out the vinyl.  tomorrow i will have more time.  I greatly appreciate ur help.  I am going to make a video of the setup.  because i am a newbie, i have limited info.  any info that can help me and other to the next step would be great.  thank u  very much.  the instructions in the box are poor and visual aids are needed.