Sign in to follow this  
CherokeeDesign

new shirt (thread includes US Flag file in SignBlazer for download)

Made this for my trainer at the gym, the regular gym logo is on back, the front is a design he described.  He does a lot of training for military and law enforcement.

I was very impressed that my cutter (MH871) cut those tiny stars.  The flag is about 2.5 x 3", and those are indeed 50 small stars.  I was afraid with them being that small, and the ThermoFlex Plus being somewhat rubbery, it wouldn't work.  It cut them all perfectly, and while it was painstaking to weed due to their small size, they were all completely cut (requiring no additional knife work).  I'm not sure how many he wants, but while I'm happy the stars cut like they did, I'm not looking forward to weeding a quantity of them.

post-4855-12986537809237_thumb.jpg

post-4855-12986537809816_thumb.jpg

post-4855-12986537824825_thumb.jpg

post-4855-12986537825193_thumb.jpg

SignBlazer "flag" file if anyone wants it, ready to cut.  Black in file = what you'll cut from white (for the sake of visibility on monitor).  It's a white rectangular background, with red stripes, and blue field punched for star location (white background = white for the stars).  May need a slight stretch horizontally, as I sized it to fit with the text.

flag.SBD

flag.SBD

Guest kenya

Very nice work Robert !!!  :lol:

BTW..... I'm still practicing-  :lol:

Thank you, and you're welcome.  I'm going to try to offer a download with each "show your work" I post.  Maybe it will catch on.  :thumbsup: