Sign in to follow this  
Guest sciondrgn

Question on PCUT CTN900E

Guest sciondrgn

Ok Ive had my PCUT for a couple days now and I'm geting used to how it works, but have a question or rather an annoyance that maybe one of you guys has a soultion for. I am not sure if the other size or model machines do this.

On my PCUT the base under the blade that comes out to the front (The black part with the ridges on it) has a lip at the end and when the paper is feed through by the cutter it will catch in this lip and sometimes cause the paper to twist a bit.. its not a super big deal but I have to stay right at the machine while its cutting so it doesnt catch in that groove, Onces the paper is passed that spot its ok but its rather annoything. I thought about just lining up some tape over that edge so the paper wont go in there.

Any suggestions?

Also on the rollers on the back with the stand, Theres two little metal disc's with O rings, what are these guys for and how do they go, the book was very unclear on this.

Thanks in advance!

It has happened on other models, and some have put down clear vinyl or tape to keep the material from catching the groove. The metal disk go on each side of the roll, once you put the roll of material on the roller.

Guest sciondrgn

It has happened on other models, and some have put down clear vinyl or tape to keep the material from catching the groove. The metal disk go on each side of the roll, once you put the roll of material on the roller.

Thanks Kenimes,

Thats what I was thinking the disc were for just wasnt sure.. Im guessing you just slide the disc in place then use the O rings to keep them from backing away from the vinyl roll

On my PCUT the base under the blade that comes out to the front (The black part with the ridges on it) has a lip at the end and when the paper is feed through by the cutter it will catch in this lip and sometimes cause the paper to twist a bit.. its not a super big deal but I have to stay right at the machine while its cutting so it doesnt catch in that groove, Onces the paper is passed that spot its ok but its rather annoything. I thought about just lining up some tape over that edge so the paper wont go in there.

Black Electrical Tape. I put that in day two, and you barely notice it, it's just wide enough to cause the lip problem to go away and is easy to apply.