Sign in to follow this  
n7kon

Banner Help

I have no experiance in banners but the local soccer club I do shirts and hats and car decals for want a banner. They are looking to put a sponcers logo on it. I was thinking of making this a cut file with white , black, and blue vinyl. But also thought if I could find some one that can print it on vinyl and cut it our that might work also. Any advice is or tips would be great. They are looking for one that is about 6' long by 2 to 3 foot high.

Thanks for any help

KeithH

where are you? My local supplier prints on vinyl for $3.50 a square foot, and they ship.They do an entire banner for $2 a sqtaue foot so it might pay just to have the whole thing printed,depending on the size.

www.mumpowersignsupply.com

where are you? My local supplier prints on vinyl for $3.50 a square foot, and they ship.They do an entire banner for $2 a sqtaue foot so it might pay just to have the whole thing printed,depending on the size.

www.mumpowersignsupply.com

I talked with them myself. The only problem is you have to rivet your own and helm it yourself.

Thanks for the info BannerJohn I will give them a call. Was not sure if some one on the board can do this but if not I will go the way you have given me. Is there a guide some place on putting a hem in and the rivits? As I said I have never done banners before so know nothing at all.

KeithH

Thanks for the info BannerJohn I will give them a call. Was not sure if some one on the board can do this but if not I will go the way you have given me. Is there a guide some place on putting a hem in and the rivits? As I said I have never done banners before so know nothing at all.

KeithH

If you order from them,get a roll of hem tape. You can get a grommet kit at Harbor freight and places like that. I can tell you how to do it.

check with member: bayshorecreations I seem to remember a post where they print banners $3.00 a sq ft

Good Luck!

Chrissy

check with member: bayshorecreations I seem to remember a post where they print banners $3.00 a sq ft

Good Luck!

Chrissy

+1 on bayshore.  He did a banner for me a few weeks ago, awesome quality, hemmed and grommeted.  Great price too.

Thanks everyone for the help I am checking both places for pricing and time to make it.

You have been a great help thanks again.

KeithH

Just a follow up on the banner from bayshorecreations. Great Job, Great customer service and very good price. Thanks

KeithH