Sign in to follow this  
Camel

Cant get US Cutter on phone or online

Hey guys, new here, my Name is Brent.  Ordered a new 36 Laserpoint and bunch of vinyl and supplies last Wed, I can't get anyone on phone order support ticket to help me out on a tracking number, I got them on the phone Friday and they said it was delayed to call back in 24 hours or 48 hours, now it's silent.  Anyone know whats up, Ive been lurking and see a lot of people are "leaving".  Do I need to call my Credit card company and get a refund?  :thumbsup:

Thanks guys for any help.

No need to get a refund. The company is in good shape. Just added some new tech support guys and apparently they have not yet joined the forums.

Email Levi:

levih@uscutter.com

He should be able to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks a lot John, I just get queszy have a grand out there in cyber space, plus excited to start making my signs.  I'll take your advice, thanks again!

Brent

Thanks again John, I emailed him and will keep you updated as I am.  The reason why I ordered from this site was mainly because of the loyal customers such as yourself and the nice reviews and support you give one another, such a nice family you have here!  :thumbsup:

bear in mind that USC is on the west coat and they are 3 hours behind those of us on the east coast.

I just put an order in with them last Thurs.  I did get a shipping notification too.  I am sure everything will be just fine with your order.  They are a very reputable company.

John, thanks for the connection, Levi replied back within a few hours via Email and said my ordered had a glitch but would be sent out today and assured me nothing but the best service would be striven for each and every time.  So kudos to you John and Thanks a lot to Levi for providing the personal attention and going the extra mile to help me!

Brent