Sign in to follow this  
davey1903

Looking for some help

Just bought a MH-781 I never did this kind of stuff before. Where can I get some simple guidance on getting started?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Just bought a MH-781 I never did this kind of stuff before. Where can I get some simple guidance on getting started?

• introductions
    • Support

The best thing to do is start reading the forums.  Most of the info is here.

Guest kenya

Please help. Need to learn fast give me some resources Please

Trust me, nothing about learning this stuff is FAST. Slow down & enjoy learning. Don't pressure yourself, read the past postings.  :thumbsup:

Here in this forum, you will find great and usefull help. I am just starting too, and have find very and importants tips to make great works. What I Can reccommend you is be patience, and try and try, if you want to learn very fast, you might get frusted, so go step by step. And if any doubt ask here to experts, they are very helpers (Sorry for my english, this is not my original language, Mine is spanish, I am From Caracas Venezuela.

get some crap vinyl and practice practice practice......this forum is a good one to learn from so stick around.....what skills/experience do you have? cant really help someone if we dont know what level you are at. fill us in and the help will come

Practice Vinyl is a must and a pen attachment is great for practice as well... Also don't be too cautious, you have to explore and make a couple wrong turns to learn. This forum is a great resource and the people here love to help, so take complete advantage of us... LoL  :thumbsup:

YouTube has some good videos that extends the old saying " 1 picture is worth 1,000 words "  :thumbsup: search vinyl cutter/cutting

Welcome from Katy, Texas.

Pogo and Kenya hit the nail on the head...