Sign in to follow this  
Linda1

a few projects

Just a few things made with my cricut.  Once people realized my scrap booking machine could do vinyl lettering, I've been asked to help with a few projects.  I'm sure the these projects would be better if done with professional equipment, but no complaints so far!

small.jpg

medium.jpg

Made a dozen of these on scrap plexiglass to put on picnic tables for a one day event at church.

medium.jpg

My first large sign 2x3 ft.

medium.jpg

Used on a table for Mother's Day at church

medium.jpg

My Grandsons bedroom wall.  I added more since this picture was taken.

medium.jpg

Fabric banner-letters cut with cricut

medium.jpg

Linda

That's great work!

Would you mind sharing the graphic of the mother and child?

Chrissy

SayIt!

Chrissy, I will gladly share the file.  It is one I found on the internet somewhere.  At the moment I can't remember where.  With my cricut and a program Sure Cuts Alot, I use svg files.  I believe this file was a dingbat or font.

motherandchild.svg

motherandchild.svg

Very nice work! I too own a cricut, thats what got me started, I was going to sell it but decided to keep it LOL! I used it the other day to decorate a paint can for my daughter in laws birthday present. I decorated it then inside the can I put 3 t shirts, and a few other things. I think I'm going to do some for fathers day, and display them in the store window.

You did a good job on all your projects, and I dont think it would be better if you had a bigger cutter, its the operator that makes the difference and you did a great job!

Renee