Sign in to follow this  
DanielB

P90X

Anyone on here use it, or tried it?  My fiancee and I just started it 5 days ago and WOW is it an intense workout!!!  We are getting married in just under 90 days so hopefully i'll be ripped by our wedding day!! LoL

Guest round2racing

P90X?

What is that?

I have started using Jillian's 30 minute shred and it's great.

A friend has lost 10 lbs using her Wii Fit.

I have a wii, but can't get my hands on a Fit.

I watched the infomercial and didn't lose an ounce.  Just wondering if owning the videos would make them any more effictive for a couch potato devotee.

Really, though, in 90 days you probably could be ripped.  If I tried it I think I would be "R. I. P. ed"

Good luck with the exercise program - and the marriage.  

-Mike

I've watched some parts of it before, but have never done a circuit. Currently, a few guys on my shift at the FD and I have been doing some MMA training circuit while on duty. It's some off the wall/wild stuff, but holy crap does it work... my abs and core muscles are loving it! At my last physical I went from 174lbs with 9.6 body fat to 155lbs with 6.5 body fat... just in time for summer and floatin' the river in the Texas heat!

Guest round2racing

oooooooooooo

a hottie fireman!!!!!!!

makes ya want to start a fire at home.......

lmao

:thumbsup:

It definitely works but its a hard workout.  I have lost 6 pounds since we started.  I wasnt overweight to begin with but want to get rid of the love handles. LoL  It has a lot of core workouts and has Kempo which is like kickboxing, that is my favorite one!!