SandyM114

looking for artwork similar to this

Ok, I've given up on finding the exact frame I posted first. What about this one? Does anyone know where I can find it? Thanks for the help.Also, in the first pic I sent with Franklin inside the frame, how can I do the same style lettering with the F and N larger than the rest of the word? I'm trying to type Neighborhood like the Franklin, and I'm not having any luck. Sandy

Sandy, this .pdf looks to be in vector format. If you have illustrator or inkscape you should be able to open the .pdf and copy the border you wand and paste it into your cutting software. If you are using Signblazer you can change the size of letters while typing. The text menu is present while typing just change the height.

Thanks, Jay! Soooo much to learn.....UGH.  I should have known to change the text as I typed...a duh moment I guess. I've almost got the design finished and will post. They gave me the wrong date for date company was established, so I need to go back and change that.Sandy

I imported your .pdf to Flexi and it was ready to go. I was going to mention that to you but I thought maybe  you exported it as a .pdf from your SBE. lol  ;D

Sounds like you are on the right track now! GL  ;D

I wasn't able to type Neighborhood then select some letters and re-size them.It would grab the entire word every time. I finally used the jpg of it and traced it and imported that into sbe. Then I imported the frame design in with it, added the rest of the lettering, then dragged the frame over the lettering to center everything. Probably went the long way around, but anyway it's done. Now if it will just cut, we're in business. the frame and everything gold in the design is to be cut from met. gold. The black outline and A division of is white, and the date in the oval is black. What do you all think? Anything I need to fix before I cut? Thanks. Sandy

I really like how it's turning out Sandy!!  Love it!  ;D

Jenny, we're going to cut it tonight. They wanted it larger than my vinyl so they are picking up some 30 in. gold today. This will be the largest thing I've cut so far. Sandy