Sign in to follow this  
Guest Schramm

Does anyone have kitchen cabinet vector art?

Guest Schramm

I am doing a project for me and need kitchen cabinets in .eps that look professional, if you could please either email me at foileffects@gmail.com or post it here.  Any that you may have would be helpful.

Rob

I emailed you Rob, just don't laugh to hard!  :thumbsup:

Rob,

I'm running AutoCAD Architecture... What kind of (size) cabinet do you need? Base cabinet or hung? See if the attached file will work for you. Let me know, I think I have all the cabinets you need.

Peabody

Graphic1.eps

Graphic1.eps

Guest Schramm

Thanks for the art, unfortunatly that was not what I was looking for.  I am looking more for a just straight set of kitchen cabinets.  Jenn sent me a good once but it is a .jpg so I cannot just drop it into the ad.

Rob,

No problem. It's a simple process to export those cabinets from AutoCAD. If you want to post or send me the JPG I'll take a look and see if I can recreate it and export it to eps.

Thanks Jenny, I'll see what I can find.

Rob,

In the mean time here is a link for Kohler kitchen cabinets, you can order the CD (Free) and import the DXF files.

Here's a thought, you clould go to home depot and see if the kitchen people would export one of thier kitchen layout onto a thumb drive for you. I don't know what software they use, but I'm sure that they might be able to export it to a compatible format.

http://www.us.kohler.com/tech/cadsymbol/cadsymbol.jsp?nsection=1&nsubsection=1&nitem=link8

Let me see what else I can find.

Guest Schramm

I will have to work on those a little Jenn and Peabody but thanks a lot for the images and I think they are going to work!

You're very welcome.  Sorry I didn't have something you could use without all the fuss.