Sign in to follow this  
kart45

Contract - Can I Get the Pro's Opinions Please?!

Just looking for some feedback on the contract.

Doing a storefront sign with existing 5'x20' abandoned frame. Customer wants it as cheap as possible done in 4mil corrugated 4' sections taped together from the backside. I know, I know...

Also possibly doing street-facing monument signage. Professional company is coming in to do another future tenants signage and they are taking down the existing signs and will be installing them after I have retrofitted them. I know its not a good idea to re-use that stuff but it appears to be in really good shape. Worse comes to worse its barely 12" tall so I'll cover it in white vinyl if necessary. Customer does not want any backlighting for any of the signs.

Thanks guys!

REVV-IT-UP Signage Contract 05.12.09.pdf

REVV-IT-UP Signage Contract 05.12.09.pdf

I would ask for a 50% deposit before starting any work. 90 days seems a little long to wait for a payment. You might want to consider 50% down the other 50% on delivery.

just my .02

Yeah I'll be going over the payment method and timeframe with the customer tomorrow.

I should have added that they are an existing local company that just moved into a new space and we have agreed upon a set amount to start and then possible payment plans to help with the moving expense.

Oh and if you are a die-cast fan check out their site, they have all sorts of racing collectibles and memorabilia http://www.revv-it-up.com/

:thumbsup: