Sign in to follow this  
BigGreen

onion hunt

in need of a onion looking for a round and  flat type  with curved lines      it going on a banner that sweet vidalia onions  this is for my self  thanks

thanks stunad,jr. i am going to be picky on this sorry i like the look of the onion on top but not the bottom like i said i am going to be picky but if i do not come u with something more it will be the 1 i use its the best 1 i have seen i liked          :thumbsup:thanks again

Guest stunad, jr.

thanks stunad,jr. i am going to be picky on this sorry i like the look of the onion on top but not the bottom like i said i am going to be picky but if i do not come u with something more it will be the 1 i use its the best 1 i have seen i liked          :thumbsup:thanks again

heres another one

vid on.eps

post-0-12986536860544_thumb.jpg

vid on.eps

post-0-12986536880459_thumb.jpg

Guest stunad, jr.

thanks joe I clipped yours    :P

i like it better thanks i can make it work but if someone has i share i may use it to or someone else may can use                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              :P :thumbsup:thanks again stunad,jr                  thanks joe rock on i am using the onion that u posted  and that peach worked great to  thanks to all the help on the images                                                                                                                                                                                                                              :P :thumbsup:thanks                                                                                                                                       

below is what it's looking like the banner is yellow that will be where the yellow on the onion is and will have white and black fixing to cut because i have nothing i can do out side it's been raining for 2 days going on 3 we have got 14-16 inchs

post-3703-12986536864157_thumb.jpg

post-3703-12986536881182_thumb.jpg

I never knew produce could be this much fun.  :P

And yes, thanks to all that posted files. I took them too.  :P

Jon