Sign in to follow this  
n7kon

Seattle SeaHawks Colors

Any one know if there is any vinyl close to the color of the seahawks grean and blue.

I need outside type vinyl. I have found a lot of different greans and blues but not sure which is really the closes.

KeithH

are you in the seattle area? or for that matter anywhere near a sign supplier who sells vinyl? you could take a sample of your colors in to them and look through sample books to get the best match. if you are in or near seattle go down to northwest sign supply. they would be happy to help you.

bb

Thanks for the reply but no I am on the other side of the state. My problem is I don't have any samples of the true colors. Was hoping some one had done something in those colors and could point me in the right direction.

Thanks Again

KeithH

try calling northwest sign supply and ask if they have any vinyl in colors that come close to the seahawk colors. there are a few hawks fans that work there. maybe they can answer your question.

bb

Thanks Jay for the pantone colores that will help a lot I also have to do embroidery an screen printing for the customer great help.

I did send Northwest an email asking if they had vinyl close to the correct colors thans for the tip.

I really do appreciate the help.

Thanks again all

KeithH