cherrybomb

eBay listing apps. Whats beeing used or reconmended?

Its time to step up my selling.

I have a store, And I'm making profit on decals alone. And I'm now only just selling T-shirts too.

But looking into ways I can get greater exposure with Listing MORE items at a time. Something like Turbo Lister that eBay offers. But is Mac compatible.

I've found AuctionGenie 4.0 and GarageSale so far.

Unfortunatly I'm unable to run AuctionGenie, as I'm limited to my OS. (OS X 10.4) AG requires OS X 10.5.

So It got me thinking, Use Garage sale. For $30 I cant complain.

Upgrade my OS to 10.5, run AuctionGenie?

Or Upgrade to OS X 10.5 and run my IMac in a Windows environment (boot Camp) and use eBays Turbo Lister?

Any Experience out there? Thoughts, comments?

Have you looked at Auctiva?

www.auctiva.com

Auctiva, I recall these group from a few years ago.

But I'm sure they charged a fee some where back then. I think it was like a percentage deal?. They cant offer their service for free!

Do you use these guys Jay2703?

Bayshorescustoms, AuctionGenei and GarageSale are both Mac platformed Apps.

You can find them on tucows.com and other Download sites, ZDnet would be another.

I use them to do all of my listing on eBay. There is no fee. They store your listing and photos. You can batch list from saved listings. Create new listings from existing ones. They have a lot of templates to make your listings look like you know what you are doing. Tons of features. There are additional features that you can pay for that I don't use.

Batch/ Group listings is what I'm looking for. And their scrolling window looks interesting too, I think I'll give them a shot.

Thanks man.