Sign in to follow this  
n7kon

looking for this font please

I am looking for the font in the attached file. Does anyone know what this one is please.

Thanks for the help

KeithH

post-3353-12986536563874_thumb.jpg

post-3353-12986536582749_thumb.jpg

Please any one all I need is the name of the font. I have looked all over and just have not hit it yet.

KeithH

If thats it down load it and install.

Ur ready to go.

mark-s

Thanks a lot for the help! I tried whatthefont also and did not find it. You are a life saver was about ready to give up and loose job customer was not going to change font.

Again Thanks and hope I can get good enough to help others on the board.

Keith H

Guest YHC

Thanks a lot for the help! I tried whatthefont also and did not find it. You are a life saver was about ready to give up and loose job customer was not going to change font.

Again Thanks and hope I can get good enough to help others on the board.

Keith H

No Problem! Glad I could help :o

Good find!!  I looked on identifont and couldn't find a match.  Finding fonts is tough sometimes.  Any hints on how you went about finding this one?

This definately looks like the font.  ANDERSON will need some tweaking, but construction looks like it is right on!

-Mike

Guest YHC

Good find!!  I looked on identifont and couldn't find a match.  Finding fonts is tough sometimes.  Any hints on how you went about finding this one?

This definately looks like the font.  ANDERSON will need some tweaking, but construction looks like it is right on!

-Mike

:o I was bord and went one by one till I found one that looked like it. I figured it would give me a chance to see what options our out there for ideas later. :o