Sign in to follow this  
SandyM114

Wall quote and pic

I found this image on=line, and Dave from our forum vectorized it for me. The quote and pic together were about 18 in. wide total. My granddaughter asked to have the quote 24 X 36 and the pic about 18 X 16 or so. Hey, the loft bed next to Audrey Hepburn's pic was made by me, thank you very much. Bought a set of plans off the internet, still need to add the built in desk and top headboard, but it's up and sturdy...Sandy

Depending on the texture you can. If it's just knockdown texture, apply the graphics and heat with a heatgun/hairdryer and roll it with a tennis ball, small areas at a time. You would be amazed at how conforming vinyl is.

Kevin

Guest kenya

Great job........... thanks for sharing.  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the EPS!  :thumbsup:  Once my photo studio is finished, that's going on the wall. 

My granddaughter's room is pretty textured, but we just used a dog's ball, not even a real tennis ball...it was really hard, but worked.lol  I have the eps for the quote if anyone wants it. I couldnt' figure how to type the multi lines in SBE. I had to type one line at a time and eyeball it to get the spacing between rows of words fairly even...I'm probably missing a step in doing that...Sandy

Sandy,

So glad to see that the decal turned out so well. Thanks for posting a photo of it.

Dave