Sign in to follow this  
Guest Schramm

Application of Faux Etched Vinyl on Glass

Guest Schramm

Well I made a video about 1 month ago for clients so they would be able to see what to do with there order once they got it, I am posting it here so you can see it.

Rob,

I saw this one before on your website I think, no matter, it's still great

Are you using Dover graphics? I picked up a couple of their books, the images seem to have a lot of nodes. I mean it seems like they aren't high quality and need some editing. Especially after I change their size (scaled up) straightening edges, fixing a curl. Are you running in to this? Maybe I'm expecting too much. Any tips on what I might be missing, I want to do a couple of glass front book cases.

Peabody

Guest Schramm

I have about 4,000,000 designs in stock which are vinyl ready.  I spend a ton of time buying books with designs from other countries which cost anywhere from $150 - 500 per book but each have about 10-20K designs.  I take elements from one design and then add other elements to create custom designs.

Rob

Really neat application.  I have a lot of storefront customers that want the etched look, but can't etch the glass.  What vinyl are you using for this?  It would boost my sales quick!