Ok here I am to try to find more help. I have a Kingcut a-24 I bought from unfortunately another supplier. I have had it for approx. 3 years, used it for 6 months unplugged it and the I was going to get setup about 2 weeks ago BUT,................ for some reason it will not install the cutter.  I have tried 3 different computers and I still get nothing. it sees the device but won't load the drivers. It's a usb connection. Does anyone have any ideas or know of why it will not install this cutter. This is extremely frustrating as I want to get back to sign making after being laid up from hip replacement surgery.

Thanks, Dave

Yes I have, like I said it will see the device and say new hardware found but can't find the drivers even though I put in the location it doesn't load the driver.

Have you tried another USB cable? Are the USB drivers on a disk?

I got a USB to serial cable that works, they (signwarehouse) originally said that it was a kingcut and it's really an enduracut+ so it was the wrong drivers to begin with. But I did get it to load the driver and actually make 2 test cuts and then a couple of small cuts and then it stopped working altogether, it won't even register itself. But, I do thank everyone for their help, now I need some advice on what cutter to get.