Sign in to follow this  
Paintslinger

Need so Help

Can someone please tell me how to vectorize this without getting double lines around everything.I have to cut 150 of these thing for football helmets and it wants to cut two lines around everything.Thanks

post-653-12986512806497_thumb.png

post-653-12986512815411_thumb.png

Guest Terry

It has extra cuts because the image has a shadow.

Guest fivestar

It cut perfectly for me.  Are you wanting to keep the arrowhead and weed out the JC or leave JC and outline of arrowhead?  Either way this can be done with that file I posted.

Sorry Fivestar,It was good I looked at it wrong..But when I pull it up it still has 2 lines around the arrow?Is there anyway to get it down to just 1 line ?It takes almost twice as long to cut the things out.Thanks

Guest fivestar

I believe that is what he is looking for sticky after I seen his post about taking twice as long I realized he must want the arrowhead solid and no outline. 

StickyGrafix,Thats what I was looking for PERFECT.Thanks and how did yo do it?I couldnt get that single line and it was going to take  forever to cut 150.Thanks again

lol glad I could help. I just took the vector that fivestar posted and did a "smart fill" in coreldraw then deleted the outline and the letters leaving just the solid arrowhead with the letters missing inside it.

Would inverting the image do the same thing.  Or would the size change to much from the thick outline.