cohesion

Logo ideas....feedback

Well, I put together some more logo ideas. Please let me know what you think. thanks

post-3928-12986536324286_thumb.jpg

post-3928-12986536324668_thumb.jpg

post-3928-12986536340888_thumb.jpg

post-3928-12986536341181_thumb.jpg

Agree with Spyder... I looked at it for several minuets and it just didn't seem to work for me. Just my .02

Just don't like period. VERY plain and does not show much effort in the design.. Not tring to talk smack about your work just giving my thoughts. I would try to put a little more design into it, and thicker lettering.

Lol poor guy, last time I think we told him it was too hard to read, now we are telling him its too plain.

I agree, this doesn't really do it for me. You have to strike a balance, it has to be easy to read, yet still kinda show off because lets face it, our own logos are a reflection of what we are capable of. Keep thinking.....I worked 3 months on my logo until I was happy with it, scrapped about 8 designs til it was finished!

Yep, last time I was told that my logo was too fancy.  :) So, I tried to make it simple and easy to read like people told me. I guess I made it too simple. Here's my fancy original and a more simple version of it.

post-3928-12986536333071_thumb.jpg

post-3928-12986536333395_thumb.jpg

post-3928-1298653634522_thumb.jpg

post-3928-12986536345394_thumb.jpg

Ooh, see now I like the simple version of the 2nd one, you can read it, and it has some real interest.

Ooh, see now I like the simple version of the 2nd one, you can read it, and it has some real interest.

K, we're getting somewhere :D

ditto. the second pic of the second one is excellent. need contrast i think. Ditch the grey.

My opinion but maybe make vinyl never rusts the same colour? leave .com the same colour as the arrows. I want that on my car window lol.

good job

Ok, I was just messing around. Let me know if i just went overboard this time.  :D

post-3928-12986536371114_thumb.jpg

post-3928-12986536380417_thumb.jpg

Guest Schramm

I'm thinking out loud here but I think it is hard to read.  The font really does not make much scense.  Maybe what we could do is have some fun and try doing this as well and then you could get some ideas.

just my opinion, but the lowercase version is more interesting to me.  Just draws my eye more.  Looks good

Thats perfect. I like second one more too. I think the lowercase gives it more of a dramatic effect. Its tells you what it is plus you can see your artistic part of your logo.

thick, stalky font seems to be easier to read then tall, skinny font. i like the arrows..but dont see the connection. looks a little too busy for a logo in my opinion. maybe if you used just a simple symbol or icon to represent you. i think a logo should be catchy but easy on the eyes. a good trademark can set you apart much like the swoosh does for nike..or the stylized "f" does for famous stars and straps..or the golden arches does mcdonalds..etc etc.

sometimes just using really cool, custom font in your name can do the trick.  im trying to get my own line of tees out there and it took me months before i was satisfied with my logo. i just worked with the first letter of my brand until i got something i liked. now i use that to mark my tees instead of having to put the whole brand name on them.   

Ok, I was just messing around. Let me know if i just went overboard this time.  :rolleyes:

I like this one best

The only thing I remember from your designs, or sticks out in my mind is the arrow. Cool arrow, but it didn't remind me of the name of your business. Just my 02.