Sign in to follow this  
cpwall

how long to ship?

I placed my order sunday evening.  Shipped ups 9.99.  I understand that UPS will take a little while, but does anybody know about how long to South Carolina? Also how long before uscutter processes my order and ships the stuff? I'm ready to get started ASAP but no way I was paying 400 bucks for shipping a 300 dollar cutter.

I am pretty sure they ship Fed Ex unless they have changed recently.  Its gonna be about a week  iwould bet, they ship by ground the next day from your payment normally but its a long ways from the west coast to south carolina.  Its hard being patient but I guess thre is really nothing else to do.

i'm not complaining just can't wait  :thumbsup: according to the information on my accounts page my order is still new, and not shipped from them yet.

Got mine last week, it took 3 business days and I'm just outside of KC, so I'd guess 4-5 business days.  Pretty good IMO for $10 shipping.  I was like a kid at x-mas watching the tracking number too.  :thumbsup:

One thing I did while waiting is I downloaded Signblazer and Inkscape so I could get to know the apps I'd be using.

My order showed new on the website until the day after I received it. I'm in Iowa and it took 5 days to get to me. I had to email tehm to get a tracking number though. Their system didn't send out a tracking email to me.

Kevin

8 days to me here in NY.  No complaints thought, I expect that.  I do get an email within 48 hours of placing the order that my goodies are on their way.

Stuff always gets here in great shape too. I am looking forward to an east coast location. :thumbsup:

My order showed new on the website until the day after I received it. I'm in Iowa and it took 5 days to get to me. I had to email tehm to get a tracking number though. Their system didn't send out a tracking email to me.

Kevin

mine still shows new so I hope its on the way? I'd like to have it by the weekend. Who do I email about a tracking # if the system hasn't sent me an email yet?

UPDATE.  I turned in a support ticket and got a response in less then an hour ( :) on the customer service) An imtem was out of stock til today so my cutter will be on the way today.  The only complaint I have is they could have notified me that this was the case, depending on the item I'd have paid another shipping charge to have it sent later or made another order later and did without for now.  Can't wait to get started, downloaded signblazer and have my first two jobs ready to cut, need to make some money.

getting frustrated, still no tracking like the email said there would be, so not shipped yet like I was told it would be. 

I guess our fullfillment center in Chicago did receive the container, but they are being difficult as to when they will be ready to ship. Seems that just because they got the shipment, does not necessarily mean they are ready to ship. I guess they need to unload the container- update inventory, etc.

So, it may not ship until tomorrow or Monday.

Ken, thanks for your reply to my request.  I sent you an email back.  I work second so you'll get this in the morning.  THanks for everything.  To anyone who is rading, uscutter has great customer service, and stands behind their word.  I'm a satisfied customer as long as I have a shipment on the way tomorrow.  Thanks again for the help