Sign in to follow this  
Daniel T

FREE VINYL

OK here is the deal for all of my fellow US Cutter Forummites.  I have some extra holographic vinyl and am willing to give it away absolutely free of any charge.

The vinyl is  a holographic bubble design. there are two pieces. 1) 24" x 5 ft and 2) 17" x 53"

on order to give everyone a fair chance to obtain this product this is how i will determine who gets what.

If you want some of this vinyl send your complete mailing information to my e-mail address

dmoriarty@charter.net      on wednesday morning as close as possible to 9AM.  i will select the first message to arrive after 9am to recieve the 5 foot piece and the second message recieved will get the smaller piece.

i will post the winning names on this forum by noon on wednesday and mail thier stuff by the end of the day.

the vinyl is only a few months old, looks awesome in the sun and cuts with a little extra down force. i have attached a pic of a small piece.

good luck to all.  daniel t

post-515-12986512802501_thumb.jpg

post-515-12986512812873_thumb.jpg

Good Morning, 9am came and went with absolutely no takers for some fairly large pieces of free holographic vinyl.  take care and have a wondercuttingful day.  daniel t

i sent you an email did you get it? i know it was late but i didn't read the form until after wed morning at 11:30

Guest fivestar

Well shucks Daniel I just now seen this thread for the first time.  If you still have some to give out, I'll definitely take a free sample of it to test.

Tempvas and Stormy win the holographic vinyl samples. per UPS your shipments will arrive on Monday. post some pics so we can see what you do with the stuff.  Enjoy,  daniel t.

I was excited, tomorrow is Wednesday... then I saw the post was a week old before I saw it.    :)

I read the title and thought is was another link for free vinyl you see in other forums.

I've applied for them all so I simply ignored - heh, teach me to think huh?

Thanks for the offer - that was very cool of you.

Bill