Sign in to follow this  
marcsby

Selling at Car Shows

What is a reasonable price to pay to setup at a car show for a couple of days? Getting  electric any problems?  If any one has any advice good or bad about car shows let me know. Any copy rite problems (Chevy bowtie Ram head etc.... ) Also I am fairly new at this I would like to Thank every one for the advice Ive received at this forum,really appreciated.  Thanks, Mark 

Two days, good busy show... $100.00 indoors, + electricity... Bring your resale certificate, they sometimes check.

Thanks for the information, this will give me a guide to go by. Also this forum is Great for the newbies, I've not said Thank You enough

Thanks to everyone, Mark

Thanks for the information, this will give me a guide to go by. Also this forum is Great for the newbies, I've not said Thank You enough

Thanks to everyone, Mark

At festivals in my area I get 3 days with electric,picnic table with covered top or i can use my own pop-up for 50 bucks..

How do you display your "stuff" at shows. Do you have examples posted and then pictures of other graphics that are available

Do you cut on the spot?

Our VFD does a craftshow twice a year and for homemade stuff like this we charge $100 a booth which is for Saturday 10-6 and sunday 12-5. the booth is 10x10 and includes electric. 10ft tables are $5 a pieces to rent for the weekend.

How do you display your "stuff" at shows. Do you have examples posted and then pictures of other graphics that are available

Do you cut on the spot?

In our new shop we made 2 photo books of eps made with photo shop,printed them and have them on a table for people to view and choose what they want.We also have small samples for viewing on walls..Hope this helps..

The event organizers should be able to give you an a crowd estimate. I would not pay $100 if they only expect 100 people but 10,000 would be worth it.

I go to fire departments, firefighter seminars and conventions. The fees vary wildly, I dont mind paying $100 for a crowd of 600 if the funds are going to a nonproift. But its hard t swallow if there is another event of 100,000 for the same fee.  I recently encountered this issue. I like supporting the fire association but they aren't supporting me. So I had to remove them from next year's calendar.