Sign in to follow this  
helpinghand

Where do you order your banners from? Need good sources

I got a banner job and ordered a banner but it was a stitched banner that had "waves" in it from the stitching and was wondering where everyone is getting their banners from so I can check distance and pricing. Thanks!

do they only have certain sizes? I looked on the page and they wouldn't even have had a 2' x 10'. also, do you know where they're located? I can't see any info on them. Maybe i'm blind today lol

I order from them.  Top notch quality.  If you want a size not offered on the site, they will make the size you need if you contact them.

$0.50 per sq. ft., no manner what custom size or quantity you need... if what you need isn't listed just email them. They usually respond within a few hours.

I get mine from earlmich.com

you are paying almost twice as much as I am then,and that's the 10oz price (mine is 13oz) according to their catalog. 10 oz white 2x6 is $11.96, my supplier charges $6, for 13oz.

I also get mine from BannerJohn's guy.

Very good product, good price, fast ship.

I have had him make me some odd sizes also.  ;D

$.02

Jon

Guest fivestar

Yes he will make any size you want/need.  I just wished he had colored banners.  But for his price and quality you can't beat it.

for colors, I use a place in Atlanta... .65 a square foot.

for colors' date=' I use a place in Atlanta... .65 a square foot.[/quote']

Spill the beans, Ace!

I'm not 100% sure, but I want to say Jenny(our Jenny from here) has a setup to make custom sized color banners.

ATW Banners...1-800-745-0141.

Ask for Chris, tell him you are in the biz,and he will give you the trade rate. Once you get it set up, Amanda is who you want to actually order the banners from. She is the one who makes them up. Ask them if they will send you a swatch chart too.

I ordered 6 banners from BannerJohn's guy today (jomark5@sbcglobal.net).  He was super quick to respond with a quote and said my order would ship by Thursday morning at the latest (48 hours).  I'm impressed.  :thumbsup:

Cody